Sunday 17 July 2011

My first ever blog! Exciting...I wonder how many people will read this & how they will find me?
Relaxed after 3 days away in Byron Bay at the gorgeous Byron at Byron resort. Stayed in a deluxe spa room which was heavenly. Found some chic buys and enjoyed an amazing night at St Elmo...authentic Spanish tapas & Sweet Charlotte cocktails. It was a very Melbourne like Saturday night. Friday night we drank at The Balcony, a Byron institution.
It rained all weekend so time was filled in by soaking in the deep spa bath, scouring local boutiques for unique & stylish finds, reading Vogue on the day bed perched on the rainforest & enjoying good coffee and homemade soup in local cafes. Of course, my husband & I enjoyed our time together also.
I will post some photos of my Byron Bay escape in the next day or two. Our breakfast venue had a car painted on the ceiling!
Oh...and my chic finds? A gold alligator skin pair of Samvara ballet flats, a flesh pink Palma scaled jacket & a $79.95 pair of skinny leather pants tagged XXS (but they may never fit again after the weekend's indulgences)!
The weekend was topped off by the wonderful girl at Virgin Australia who upgraded us to Premium Economy.
Pics coming soon.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment