Wednesday 19 October 2011

Clutch Crazy!

I just wanted to share my brand new clutch that I am so excited about!  It's the House of Harlow Tilly Clutch and I purchased it from The Trend Boutique (as all other online stores did not ship this item to Australia)!  Obvi I am happy about this as I have the coveted item almost defintely to myself!  It is sold out pretty much everywhere online.

It's black pony hair with gold studs....so chic!  The clutch has an optional long gold chain so can also be used as a hand-bag (not my thing).

I am going to rock this clutch with a gorgeous Carven asymetrical gown next month at the Starry Starry Nights ball.

And then...this clutch will become a staple of mine for evenings out.  Imagining skinny jeans, stilettos and a chic top..topped off with the edgy style that is...MY House of Harlow Tilly!

LOVE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment