Tuesday 16 August 2011

Cherry Popped!

As a girl that always has a splash of colour on display, I am loving the current trend towards bright cherry popping red!


I came across a great pair of cherry red skinny jeans in Witchery for $129.95.  Best to get in quick as they have almost sold out of all sizes Australia wide!


My styling tip for wearing this bright shade is to keep the rest of the outfit neutral.  Red is the feature and focus of the look so other items should only compliment and not take away from the fabulousness of this colour regardless of day or night.

I am loving the leather trend (that I don't think will ever date), always obsessed with a bit (okay, a lot) of leopard print so this look is my favourite of the moment.  It's an easy style to achieve and I have mixed some reasonably priced chain store items with Jimmy Choo & Yves Saint Laurent, of course!


J Brand also do a great pair of cherry skinny's '811' style for $175 USD @ shopbop.com 


What do you think?



Witchery Aug 2011 $129.95

Witchery Aug 2011

Witchery Aug 2011 $499.95

House of Harlow Aug 2011 @ shopbop.com $139.95 AUD

Yves Saint Laurent Butterfly Sunglasses Aug 2011 @ shopbop.com $399.95

Jimmy Choo 

No comments:

Post a Comment