Saturday 13 August 2011

Drooling through the September Issue...

I've just spent the morning drooling through pages of the September 2011 issue of Vogue Australia.


Here are my favourite looks (Emma Watson is so grown up now!), trends (love a polka dot or 100!), must-haves (that Gucci hat is going to be MINE!).  


I hope you enjoy as much as I loved photographing and sharing!


Vogue Australia - September 2011.  What a gorgeous cover!
Model - Katie Fogarty

Stella McCartney

Wolford
Styled to perfection! The necklaces, the clutch, the hair, the shirt, belt & skirt.  I'm breathless..
Trend of the moment now & forever...layered yellow gold jewellery
Bvlgari

Emma Watson in Tom Ford, Assin & Louis Vuitton
I'm heading to Gucci for this one!!  It was MADE for me :)





No comments:

Post a Comment