Monday 22 August 2011

Currently obsessed with: Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent

It is no secret that I love fashion and I love shopping.  As I purchase quite a lot of my clothes online from the UK and US, I am constantly discovering new, fresh designers and subsequently falling in love...

My current obsession is US designer Cynthia Vincent.  I adore the fabrics and silouettes of her dresses, always so feminine but screaming "I am unique" which is a must-have in my world!!

Cynthia Vincent is a celebrity favourite and worn by some of my own style icons including Sienna Miller, Liv Tyler and Rachel Bilson.  Cynthia also designs gorgeous shoes and bags.

I want the entire current fall collection!

Here are my favourites:

The Flutter Caftan - perfect for champagne at sunset

Starburst Maxi Caftan.  Lets renew our vows!


Cami Dress...strolling in the sunshine on Acland St one Sunday afternoon...


No comments:

Post a Comment