Monday 26 September 2011

Chic Corporate with a Twist!

During business hours, I'm a corporate dresser.  Always have been, always will be.

But the days of the power suit are (thankfully) over.  Not that there is anything wrong with a power suit!  Just me, I am just very partial to a dress.  

It's Spring in Melbourne.  It's perfect!

Below are my 3 favourite dresses of the moment and naturally, I've found some fabulous accessories that look perfect with all 3 dresses (or equally as chic as stand alone statement pieces).  So that I don't let anyone down, naturally, I have included some leopard print!

I have selected a dress each from the latest collections of Stella McCartney, Country Road & Diane Von Furstenberg (DVF).

These dresses will take you from the office to the chic cafe and then out to a fabulous restaurant without so much as a crease.  Pair with a patent peep toe in a nude tone or a black for a bolder look.

However you style your Spring dress, enjoy being chic in the office and in the sunshine!

xx
Jerome Dreyfuss @ Saks Fifth Avenue

Prada @ Sunglasses Hut

Country Road Splice Dress

DVF @ Shopbop

Stella McCartney Penelope Fern Print Dress @ Net-a-Porter

YSL Arty Glass Ring from my own collection (available at Saks & Net-a-Porter) 

No comments:

Post a Comment