Friday 16 September 2011

Dior VIII Watches - New Collection Launch - The Westin, Melbourne

Dior VIII 33mm watch with set bezel (black ceramic & steel bezel set with diamonds) modelled by my chic girlfriend!
Dior, in partnership with Anton Jewellers, held a high tea at The Westin in Melbourne on 15 September 2011 to launch the latest Dior watch collection.


Naturally, it was a fabulous event, with the stylish Melbourne social set enjoying a delectable array of sweet and savoury bites whilst sipping Moet and trying on the new (and stunning!) collection of Dior VIII watches.


The gorgeous Cecile of Anton (she designs some stunning pearl & black onyx necklaces, by the way) and stylish Allisha of Dior, did an outstanding job!  The goodie bag was amazing...still enjoying the too-chic-to-eat Dior chocolates!


I am personally not one for big, bling-bling watches but if I was, Dior would be up there with my watch of choice.


My girlfriend invited me along as her plus one and boy, is she one hooked up fashionista!  We had such a fun afternoon and after one (or two) too many champagnes, we whisked each other into the adjoining Chanel boutique...equally as keen to shop.  And, as my husband (and perhaps my girlfriend's husband)reads my blog, the ending of this little story will remain secret girls business :)


Anton Jewellers stock the full Dior watch collection and are located in the CBD (Melbourne), Chadstone and The Glen.


What I wore: Cobalt high waist matte silk slacks from Country Road, White linen t-shirt from Witchery (tucked in), a navy with magenta/aqua florals tasselled knee length kimono from Truffle Hunter and Joie nude suede wedge sandals.  Accessories: Kenneth Jay Lane gold leaf & leather necklace, Miu Miu teal leather buckle bracelet, Cartier yellow gold Love bracelet, Samantha Wills 'romancing the stone' gold and crystal ring & my Chanel (classic, large) bag. My watch is an Omega constellation.  


Below are some of my photos from the day.  I hope you enjoy! xx


My Chanel bag & My (about to be refilled) Moet 

White Roses were displayed in abundance

Lemon tarts

Some of the Dior watches we sampled

My girlfriend on her third(?) glass of Moet!

Fruit Flans

No comments:

Post a Comment