Thursday 1 September 2011

On Trend: The LBD (that is...Long black dress..)

I am rapt about my ever so chic yet ridiculously cheap LBD, picked up today during a random wander into Sportsgirl.


Ladies, I am talking about the Milly Tee Dress (as pictured below) available to all for the grand total of $79.95.


This dress is figure hugging, has a scoop neck and the cutest cap sleeves.  My favourite feature is the on-trend "mullet" cut whereby the dress is long as can be at the rear (the hem skims my feet) yet short at the front (just short enough to be super sexy & stylish without being trashy & cheap).


Styled below, this is how I plan to wear this dress during the coming Spring & Summer seasons.  


I'm excited about this dress and all the stylish days I will have wearing & accessorising it. Oh....my fabulous cherry Gucci hat!!  I am in heaven, this dress is 'da bomb' xx


Sportsgirl Millie Tee Dress

Chanel Chain Sandals from the Chanel Boutique

House of Harlow Starburst Ring from Mocha boutiques

Bettina Liano Tied Up Pony Bag 








No comments:

Post a Comment